Saturday, August 15, 2009

I never had a dream come true

I didn't believe in love at first sight, incredible was cyber love. But I know the reason why. I was dying inside to hold you. I couldn't believe what i felt for you. Dying inside I was dying inside but I couldn't bring myself to touch you. The sweet kiss goodnight, it comes with me. Both wrong and right, would be our memories. The whispering before sleep, just one more thing that i can keep. The warm embrace that no one knows. You reached out to me, touched my hand. The loving look that's left your eyes. I don’t have chance again. I didn't know if I should go all the way, inside my felt my life have really changed. I knew that it would never be the same. Yeah I will be a tough act to follow. But I know God try to guide to an easier way. I'm looking at the world in an optimistic light.

No comments:

Post a Comment