Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

     I was received a new job on last monday. So the whole weekdays was busy in my new job, cause I'm going beck my home again on friday night. My work did until the last minute, make me wasted S$17. Haha... Wait no bus, then decided take cab. No cab some-more. Finally i got it. But when i boarding the MRT,  just realized that take long time to airport. I worried counter was closed before i reach. In between, I alighted and took cab again. Huh... That was lots people wait for taxi. I'm so luckily, got cab in 10 mins. Then i told the taxi uncle, I'm in rush. So he was so nice, tried his best to reach. So i was reach airport in time. Maybe cause of singapore sale, i got a S$5 voucher for duty free shopping. Haha... In the rush, just pick up fews chocolate for my love siblings and proceed to boarding.  Flight was landing early the time, but that a long queue for returned the health declare form. Finally reached my sweet sweet home, and quite late already. All restaurant was closed, I was craving for hokkien mee. Unfortunately  can't eat it. 

     The next morning, I breakfast with my parent and went to KL. The first stop, I dropped  by at KLCC. I went to maxis centre settle something. After that, I took some photo and wait for Jean come and fetch  me. Oh ya, I saw Dr. Mathathir in KLCC. He looks still young, even already 80 yrs old. Because of the time, I decided go petaling street wait for them. So I took LRT to Pasar Seni. I took photos along the way to Petaling Street. Haha... Enjoying all the way. And I got found the nyonya restaurant. So we was lunch there.  We ordered babi pongteh, ju hu cai, and nyonya chap chor. Our food was served, but Tiffany not yet reach. So Jean and I keep on take photos. I love the interior, looks oldies and feel the warm of nyonya. Seem like we are going beck the time. I think this a good try restaurant. The food and environment was great. After finished the food, I was think to order sago gula malacca, and Jean recommended a durian dessert. Haiz... Not the right time. All sole out. And the end, we ordered bobochacha. Not bad. After the meal, we was walk around at petaling street. Tiffany looking for shoe. And because of Pueh Hoon was delay our appointment. I still have time shopping with them. Around 5pm, jean fetch me to Lot10 meet Pueh Hoon. We looking for starbuck near KL plaza. Huh... All empty. don't know is under renovation or closed. Haha... Can imagine how long I'm not being there. The end, we decided drink at dome. I felt much of us was changed. All became more mature. I hope all the best to her. She will going beck Aberdeen look for job. Hoping one day I can meet her day. Don't know when is the day coming. =)

Untitled-1
Who i met last saturday

Untitled-2

Untitled-3
Around Pasar Seni

Untitled-4
Around Petaling Street

Untitled-5
Colonial Buidling around Petaling Street

Untitled-6
Kuala Lumpur


No comments:

Post a Comment