Friday, July 10, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

     Last minute received my friend message that beck on last friday night.  Incidentally, i also got the instruction to finish my job before Saturday. Damn rush and refusing to accept! Always happen before i beck home. Haiz... No choice, i have to try my best to it. End up, i realized my colleague make mess all the drawing layer. "jia lak" During the time already evening, how i going to finish it? Just let my boss know that. Huh... He said don't care. Die, die. You all have to done it by tomorrow. I just try my best to do whatever i can. Luckily, my colleague help me to do the rest work. Thanks to him and her! After that, i just went to JB which my friend's place overnight. Because i was late reach JB, they decided beck home in the next morning. 

     The purpose we beck was for siong hor's wedding dinner. So of course, we attended his wedding dinner. I'm felt so great to met all ex-schoolmates. Some was change lots, some were maintain.  Time was passed so fast, we were nearly 30th yrs old, so is the time to marry. I think coming will be more wedding be held.  I can't believe leaving school already 10 years. I still prefer my childhood. Can enjoy the life, no worries at all. One of my classmate suggested wear school uniform and beck school again. Ya, it's a good idea. Haha... Maybe one day, we can organize a schoolmate reunion and the theme " school uniform" . Quite interesting. 


haha... CK done good job. Muakz... >.<

leaving the bachelor life, gonna start his new life. Congratulation!

met them after 10-years.

     After the dinner, when i reached home. Surprisingly I was look at the cupcakes. OMG! My dear sister done a good job. All of us laughed at my sister, why bought those 18 sx design. Huh... We all always say that she always will spoiled the things at home. This time also not excluded. I was saying to her, please choose the design which more cutie. End up... became... Anyway, my younger sister still happy and surprised. It's quite rush for last weekend, beck on saturday morning, and have to beck SG on sunday evening. So we decided steamboat celebrate my sibling's birthday. Cause, quite boring all the time having meal in restaurant. Okay. Satisfy weekend. I'm Happy  and they all happy too... ^^


peeping show cupcakes

my lovely familie ^^

my dearest sista and brother's birthday

surprising to see that 0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment